Monday, July 18, 2011

TOOL # 5 Producing With Web 2.0 Tools

I spent several hours exploring Tool #5 applications and really enjoyed all the possibilities of technology in the classroom.  Stupeflix Studio & Aniomoto are great attentions grabbers for new units and concepts.  I would use both as introductions & summaries.  The Word Cloud Generators will be quite useful for vocabulary development especially for my ESOL students.  Wordle Tutorial was very easy to manipulate and fun!!! Makebeliefscomix was also very easy &  I was successful creating 1 cartoon.  It was emailed to my account but I was unable to put on my blog.  BigHugeLabs will give my students many choices for project ideas.   I am very thankful for the youtube videos attached to each applications but still need more assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment